Monday, September 28, 2009

FlashForward Contest: Announcement

Please accept my apologies in advance. I have been severely under the weather and quarantined at home since late last week. Thus, I have not had the energy yet to either pick the winners of the FlashForward items or even post my very first FF episode analysis. For those of you following the Lost Rewatch, this is also why my latest entry is quite tardy.

I am aiming to announce the winners later this week, as well as ship out the items next weekend. Thank you for your patience! It sounds like the vast majority of you enjoyed the premiere; I look forward to hearing your thoughts about each new episode. 

- Jo

4 comments:

~Karen~ said...

Feel better soon!

~Karen~ said...

Feel better soon!

maven said...

Wow, Jo, you must really be sick if it's keeping you from your Pop culture stuff! Get better fast, we miss your wit and wisdom!

pgtbeauregard said...

Hoping you feel better! Some people that have had the flu said they've never felt that sick in their life.

Here's to a speedy recovery.