Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Future of FlashingForward




Hello FlashForward friends. I apologize for the absence. In the interest of prioritization and for personal reasons, I will be shutting down this site. My plan is to post occasional analysis of and theory speculation about FlashForward over on my main pop culture site, but not necessarily on a weekly basis. 


I have truly appreciated your feedback and comments. I'd like to recommend a few other FlashForward sites and a podcast for you to get your weekly fix:










And I also highly recommend that you check out Red Panda Resources, which is the official site of the creative team behind FlashForward. There is a fantastic forum and those behind the scenes of the show are actually answering questions posted by fans. 


Thank you again, and apologies for abandoning you mid-season. I still love the show and hope to continue interacting with you about it via Twitter and Facebook. And, of course, I will continue to see most of you over on Get Lost with JOpinionated.


-Jo


3 comments:

jimpbblmk said...

:((

Unknown said...

so sad that you won't be continuing your commentary here. i looked forward to it every week.

Rocket Science Mom said...

Ever since I found you and your Lost commentaries, I have loved reading your thoughts on just about anything. Take a break if you need it. I know you will be back for S6 with lots of Lost analysis to keep my busy. :)